Thursday, January 22, 2009

Custom Birthday Hats!

Here are two of our recent birthday hats. I really enjoyed making these special order hats. The first was for a little boy who is having a Dr. Seuss birthday party.

For this hat, the customer was trying to decide which of our fabrics would best match her daughter's birthday outfit. She happened to have some extra fabric from the outfit so she mailed it to me and I used it to make the hat. Now it will match perfectly!


If you are looking for the perfect birthday hat, check out our shop, our birthday hat gallery, or email us at info@sweetnsassybaby.com if you don't see exactly what you want.

2 comments:

n*stitches said...

Those are sooo cute!

Zingo Tots said...

Those are super cute. Before I read the post, I saw the first hat and thought, "Ahhh..that looks like the cat in the hat!"
Cool!