Friday, October 23, 2009

Jenni's Noodle House

If you have never been to Jenni's Noodle House in Houston, you really should go, especially if you love noodles or Asian food. It's a great place for a quick bite. It's yummy yet inexpensive. I went there years ago when they first opened but had not been back since. They have a location on Shepherd and W. Alabama and one in the Galleria area. The noodle dishes are so good and they also have several vegatarian options. If you like spicey be careful though. They have a level system of 1 - 3. I LOVE spicey food. I put jalapenos on everything and always order my food spicey. We ordered to go and the man suggested I get the level 1 my first time. I decided on the level 2, medium right? Wrong!?!? I felt like that guy on the show Man vs Food. I was gulping water and milk after every bite. I don't even drink milk but my daughter was sitting next to me so I took hers because I always see them do that on TV. I thought I would surely die. It was so hot that I could barely enjoy it, so I suggest the Level 1 your first time. Don't try to be cool and go with the 2 or 3. I'm pretty sure 3 would put you in the hospital. Check our their website for the menu and other information.

1 comment:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

You are right! This place rocks my socks. So yummy!