Friday, January 30, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
- A pair of Itty Bitty Hedgehogs from Beneath the Rowan Tree.
- Greeting cards, a print and buttons from JulieAnna.
- A $25 item from Citrus Tree on Nature Manipulated.
- A Violet Indigo Bracelet from D'Luxe Designs.
- A keychain of your choice from Glass Identities.
- A Valentine necklace from Galit Barak on Mrs. in May.
- A crocheted hat from Adorkable Crochet on Periodic Elements of Style.
- An Orange Parrot Appliqued Onesie from Blueberry Junkie.
- Two Cat Notecards from Gallery Juana.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
For this hat, the customer was trying to decide which of our fabrics would best match her daughter's birthday outfit. She happened to have some extra fabric from the outfit so she mailed it to me and I used it to make the hat. Now it will match perfectly!
If you are looking for the perfect birthday hat, check out our shop, our birthday hat gallery, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't see exactly what you want.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
1. A Valentine package of handmade paper goodies from Kat's Kraft's.
2. Bath and body products in the Spoil Yourself Rotten Artfire Giveaway on Rebecca's Soap Deli News.
Monday, January 19, 2009
#27 Erin of Dinner Time Chimes on Etsy!
Here are your random numbers:27
Timestamp: 2009-01-19 19:00:31 UTC
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
CPSC Will Kill Handmade
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
1. A beautiful print from fookaDesigns.
2. A purple cocktail ring by Blue Jam on Women-Prenuers Galore.
3. A scarf by Ladadajo on 10 One World Blog.
4. A lovely pendant on New York Memos.
5. A one-of-a-kind bracelet from Jenny Sue Jewelry.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Here's how to enter...
GIVEAWAY ENDED! #27 Erin is the winner!1. Visit our Etsy shop and pick your favorite Valentine iron on applique.
2. Come back here and make a comment on this post telling us your favorite Valentine applique. BE SURE TO LEAVE CONTACT INFO...an email address, your blog, or etsy shop name so we can contact you if you win!
3. On Monday, January 19th at 1 pm we will pick the winner using a random number generator. (Your number is the number of your comment.)
4. We will contact the winner for your mailing address and which 2 appliques you would like, and we will mail your appliques out within 2 days of receiving your info.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
*No, I don't condone shoplifting. If the checker accidentally puts an extra pack of gum in my bag, I feel the need to take it back.