Monday, June 29, 2009
1. A beautiful necklace from Sassy Glass Designs on LillyShayStyle.
2. A $25 gift certificate from Les Minis de Dongedy.
3. A set of beads from Nomad Crafts.
4. A wonderful necklace from Rose, Red Rose on Audrey's Give Away Blog.
5. A vintage messenger bag from Chin Chin Vintage on Blog Goggles.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
The Best Chocolate Cake Ever
1 box chocolate cake mix (any kind, but I prefer to use the Duncan Hines dark chocolate)
1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups sour cream
1 cup butter (2 sticks) (softened to room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Powdered sugar or Hershey bar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°. Thoroughly grease a Bundt cake pan. Stir together the cake mix and pudding mix. Add sour cream, butter, eggs and vanilla. Blend until combined. The texture will be like a chocolate mousse. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove it from the pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
If you wish, you may dust the cake with powdered sugar or drizzle the cake with a melted Hershey bar.
You can make this cake using vanilla ingredients, but omit the vanilla chips. They sink to the bottom of the cake and cause it to stick no matter how well you grease the pan
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
1. A kalupi/wallet "Rain of Orange"and 1 Japanese Chiyogami Glass Tile Pendant from Maya's Kalupi on Audrey's Giveaway Blog.
2. A Coffee Cup Rosette necklace and a dish towel from coffee and cream.
3. A brag book from Simply Chimica.
4. An 8 x 8 photo called "Sin of Greed" from Les Minis de Dongedy.
5. A lace scarf and headband from Lenox Knits.
6. "Etsy cash" and magnets from a variety of shops on Etsy Technology Help.
7. A prize of your choice from Blueberry Cream.
8. A green chunky bucket hat from After the Bump.
9. A $25 gift card from Quilting Diva on Salad for Breakfast.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I often drive by a place called Z Pizza. I wondered if it was any good or just some other little pizza place that would soon close down. Well, I just read that Z Pizza is an up and coming pizza franchise that makes their pizza from healthy and organic ingredients. It was founded in Laguna Beach in 1986. They use certified organic wheat flour for the crust and certified organic tomato sauce. The pepperoni is reduced fat and MSG free. Does pepperoni usually have MSG in it? Hmm. Anyway, they use many other fresh and healthy ingredients and they offer soy cheese and gluten-free crust upon request. They have several types of pizza such as Thai, Mexican, Greek, and many more. You can also just get the usual pepperoni, mushroom, or cheese. They carry sandwiches and other menu items as well. I have not tried it yet but I plan to very soon. So, if you notice one in your area, check it out!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
1. A $15 gift certificate from Recupe Fashion on Audrey's Country Crafts.
2. A set of gocco printed blank notebooks from cabin + cub.
3. A variety of giveaways on Indie Style Blog.
4. An ecofriendly reusable produce bag gift set from FickleFaerie on Mystic Wynd.
5. A 4 x 6 glossy print from Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn.
Monday, June 15, 2009
2 cups orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
2 tablespoons grenadine
1 bottle Champagne, chilled
1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
2. Pour equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne into Champagne flutes.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
1. A $10 gift certificate from PURE Natural Minerals on Salad for Breakfast.
2. A vintage car key fob from Moon Mandrake.
3. An 8 x 10 print from Artgasm Design on Nature Manipulated.
4. A Mini Paper Mache from Mumbreeze on Yellowgoat.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
1. A $20 gift certificate from Tile Me beautiful on Oceanside Creations.
2. A bookmark from loriotndorr.
3. A book thong from Forest Creations from Life, Love...Yarn!
4. 1 of 2 surprise prize packages worth $75 from Dolce Baci.