Friday, August 7, 2009

So Sad

John Hughes passed away yesterday. He was a writer and director and was responsible for many of my favorite movies. He was THE director of 80s teen movies. "Sixteen Candles"....oh that Jake Ryan, "Pretty in Pink"...Ducky!, the classic "The Breakfast Club," and one of my all time favorites "Some Kind of Wonderful"...they were always for you. Uh! I love love love his movies, especially since I do have a slight obsession with the 80s. I didn't even know he was behind "Home Alone," "Planes, Trains and Automobiles," and "Ferris Beuller's Day Off." What a talented guy and only 59.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have emailed twice and not received a reply. I was needing one of the chocolate and orange dots #1 birthday hats. I was also wondering if you could make a tie to match. There were none of these hats available on Etsy. It is for my sons first birthday party Sept 5, 2009. I can be contacted at kristen_beck36@hotmail.com or by phone (270)210-4689 Thank you so much!