Monday, July 26, 2010

A Girl Can Dream

I usually don't remember having dreams at night, but I have been having some very strange ones lately. The other night I dreamt that George Clooney was after me with a stun gun. First of all, I'm not even a big George Clooney fan. I mean I'm not blind, I get it, but he's not someone I pay much attention to. Anyway, he was after me with a stun gun and I was trapped on an entire floor of a hotel or office building and I was just frantically trying to get away. Number 1-George, you don't need the stun gun. I will surrender. Number 2 - Why was I running?!

George! Come back! I'll leave the door open!

1 comment:

elsie said...

I'm laughing out loud - isn't funny when we're ridiculous in our own dreams... well at least it was Clooney and not "jason" chasing you with a stun gun, give yourself credit for that much!