Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yum Yum Yum!

I went to one of my new favorite places today, Crave Cupcakes. It is a stylish cupcake shop that opened a few months ago in Houston. I went to get some cupcakes for a gift, but of course I had to get a few for myself. It is a sleek chic little cupcake boutique. These cupcakes are a little different than the ones I usually like. They are not super sweet with tons of frosting. They are simple and plain in appearance, but taste wonderful. Crave uses the highest quality ingredients without preservatives or hydrogenated oils, and they bake them in small batches to insure the quality. If you are in Houston, you should drop by the store in Uptown Park, though it may leave a dent in your wallet at $3.25 a cupcake. If you aren’t in Houston, you can drool over the menu on their website.

3 comments:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I got to go to my first "real" cupcake bakery this June in Scottsdale, AZ. Your pictures & descriptions remind me of my visit to 'Sprinkles'. Same price & everything. Simple, but the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had. And of course I had to sample a FEW flavors...

PAC said...

I wish we had a cupcake cafe!! It looks soo good!!

Stevie Jean said...

Is this a Sprinkles Shop?