Thursday, May 21, 2009

Etsy Feature: Wild Art Designs

I really like the big flower rings everyone is wearing right now but I'm not ready for something too big and flashy, so I looked around on Etsy for something cute yet affordable, and I found the perfect ring. I thought it looked great in the picture and when it arrived it was even better in person. The Etsy shop is called Wild Art Designs and Vicki makes the most wonderful pieces. Not only is the jewelry beautiful, the customer service is excellent. The package arrived quickly and the ring was wrapped like a little present. I was so happy with my purchase that I just placed a second order for one in white and one for my mom. Vicki was so nice and helpful. If you are looking for unique jewelry at great prices, you must visit Wild Art Designs.

No comments: