Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lotion Haters Unite



I hate lotion. I have found that I seem to be in the minority on that one. I have dry skin but I hate the way lotion feels all slimey and gooey. Ick. I recently found this new great cream that is light and not thick and gooey but still does the job. It seems to disappear quickly but makes your skin feel soft. It is called Hawaiian Moon Aloe. I was talked into buying it at a booth "informercial style" and I usually never consider even listening to anything like that, however my daughter has problems with eczema and the signs said it would help with that. It is somewhat helpful with that, but it's really just a great lotion for everyday use. It doesn't really have a fragrance either as I am also a fragrance hater. So, if you are one of the few lotion haters, check out this cream.

1 comment:

Zingo Tots said...

Dang! I just bought you a 20 gallon jug of candycane/gingerbread lotion on QVC's three month easy pay!