Monday, August 3, 2009

WeightMirror

I probably should not condone or promote this evil website, but sadly, I find it kind of interesting. WeightMirror allows you to download a photo of yourself and then see what you would look like up to 50 pounds lighter or 20 pounds heavier. I haven't tried it because I am too lazy to find and upload a photo and the results might send me into depression, but what I wish I could do is download every photo I ever take and run it through there before allowing others to see it. Now that would be a great service! Yet another thing to make women obsess over their weight, and here I am feeding into it. Damn them! You know you want to check it out though.

Now I have Michael Jackson's song Man in the Mirror stuck in my head....and now so do you. (RIP Michael!)

1 comment:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Ooh..this is interesting. I'm going to go try it!