Thursday, April 9, 2009

Skinny Bitch!

If someone called me that, I would totally take it as a compliment! However, I am talking about the drink. I vaguely remember hearing about this drink quite some time ago. If you are trying to stay on your diet but still would like a cocktail, try the skinny bitch. I think I didn't pay attention because it had diet coke in it and I can't stand the taste of diet coke, but I recently read about a version made with water. Next time you want a drink minus the high calories, order a skinny bitch!

The Original Version: Diet Coke, vodka and a lime (56 calories!)

The New Version: Water, vodka and a lime (or lemon)

Either way, you'll be one skinny bitch!

1 comment:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

I am definitely going to try this. I'd probably be 15 lbs thinner if it wasn't for my red wine and shiner bock habit:-)