Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Newest Reality Obsession

NYC Prep! Have you seen this show? It is soooo bad but soooo good. It is a "reality" show about rich prep school kids living in New York City. These kids are 15 to 17 years old but think they are 30 and act like they are 12. Think The Hills on crack. Love it! So horrible and such a waste of time, but I can't look away! A dream Saturday night would be an NYC Prep marathon, a chocolate cake, and a bottle of wine. Sad, but true! Check it out on Bravo on Tuesday nights. They have reruns all the time too. You will find yourself thinking, why am I watching this, and you may lose a few IQ points, but it is SO worth it!

1 comment:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Thank god I'm not the only one! This show makes me violently mad, but yet I can't resist it! "Hills on crack" made me laugh out loud..such an excellent anaology:)