Thursday, December 31, 2009

Glee

OK this show is my latest addiction. If you don't know what Glee is, leave this blog immediately and go watch episodes of it online. I can't stop watching it! I had heard great things about it, but I just didn't have time to add another TV show to my long list of reality show addictions. Now that most shows are over and everything is reruns, I decided to watch an episode. Love at first watch! I watched all the episodes available on hulu.com and now I am catching up on reruns on Wednesday nights. Two episodes every Wednesday! If you are thinking I have a problem, you are correct and I am well aware of it. I am a TV addict, but I do it late at night when no one is watching. That makes it OK, right? Anyway, it is a great show. It has the high school drama story line, quirky funny characters and great music and singing. I suggest you check it out if you haven't already.

No comments: