Friday, January 15, 2010

Etsy Feature: Jamie's Jewels

I discovered a great Etsy shop over the holidays. Jamie's Jewels (Jayval on Etsy) had the perfect simple leaf necklace I had been looking for, so my mother bought it for me for Christmas. I love it! I layer it with a shorter necklace and it is a great everyday piece of jewelry. You will find more wonderful jewelry in Jamie's shop and her pieces can even be found at the Noyes Museum of Art in Oceanville, New Jersey. My mom said the customer service was excellent and the shipping was prompt even during the busy holidays. It came packaged ready for gift giving with a ribbon and little rose. Check out her shop to see all of her beautiful jewelry. Her items would make great Valentine's Day gifts!

1 comment:

Jamie's Jewels said...

Thanks so much for featuring my store!!!!..Jamie