Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hot Shoe of the Week

OK this shoe is not so much hot as it is cute, so we are going with cute shoe of the week this week. I was out looking for some boots, which are hard to find by the way since winter is almost over. I was at DSW where there used to be five aisles of boots and now there is only one. I guess I waited too long. They had tons of sandals out though so I thought I'd check those out before they are all gone. I bought this sandal and it is much cuter in person than in the photo. The photo is a little small so click the link below to see it better. Mine are pewter, not the multi color in the photo. They look really good on and I think they will look great with skinny jeans, leggings, summer dresses and more. It is the Audrey Brooke Dingo Sandal. Find it at DSW for $49.95. You totally have "The dingo ate my baby!" stuck in your head now, don't you!? If not, you do now!

No comments: