Friday, January 8, 2010

The Happiness Project

I highly recommend this book, even though I just started reading it! Who doesn't want to be happier, and if you think you are just as happy as you can be, good for you! I don't believe you, but whatever. The author, Gretchen Rubin, decided she had a great life but just knew there were little things she could do to make her happier and make her life better. The changes she describes are just little common sense things, nothing too deep, anything from organizing closets to jumping in the air to exercising regularly. They are things you probably already know you would like to do but reading them how she explains them may inspire you to actually do them. Visit the website for tons of great information and to purchase your copy of the book. It is currently #2 on the New York Times Bestseller List.

1 comment:

Bry said...

I'll have to pick it up! Sounds like a great read.
By the way...I love your blog! I found it while doing research for a Mod Monkey party :)