Saturday, August 30, 2008

Etsy Feature: Spirit of Silver

Like I said a few days ago, I received my Little Black Box and it was full of wonderful samples, coupons and promotional products. One of my favorites was a cute pair of hematite earrings from Spirit of Silver. Amelia is a mother of two who started designing and making jewelry 7 years ago. She considers her style to be funky, chic, and unique. She has been selling her jewelry for a while now, but is new to Etsy. Her shop is full of beautiful bracelets, necklaces, earrings and anklets. Here is one of my favorites, Elegant Arpeggio Circles. Beautiful! Take a look at her shop, Spirit of Silver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Featured and nice Blog too!

Anonymous said...

this shop has some beautiful jewelry!
thanks for saying hello on my blog :)
yours is fun!

cheers,
diane