Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hell's Kitchen

This is my daughter's very cute new kitchen. It took 3 hours to put together! My husband and I spent 3 hours on the living room floor following 42 steps. We were both working and at a steady pace too. We didn't have any major problems and never stopped once. 3 hours!! That's crazy. I have never seen so many parts. So, when my daughter is thirteen, and yells at me, "You don't love me because you won't let me go to the mall with my friends!" I will reply, "I spent 3 hours of my life putting together your play kitchen!! That's love!!" Now that it is together, it is a really great play kitchen that I highly recommend, but I also recommend paying some one to put it together! It is the Deluxe Wooden Kitchen and Laundry Center by Little Tikes.

No comments: