Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow! Wow! Eh, not so much.

Do you know who that guy is? If you are not a parent you probably don't, and you probably don't want to either. I just recently found out because he is the love of my 18 month old daughter's life, Wow Wow Wubbzy. She runs around yelling "wow wow, wow wow!" I don't even know what he is. He is some creature with a "kooky tail" as they say on the show. At least he is much more tolerable than Max and Ruby. That's her second favorite show. I just wish they'd make more than like 5 episodes of each show so we don't have to watch the same one over and over. It's mind numbing. I have to bite my tongue so many times, especially when Ruby is gardening and says "now where is that hoe?" I have to stop myself everytime from shouting "Look in the mirror Ruby!!"

If your child likes Wubbzy too, here's great present for them. It's Disco Dancin' Wubbzy. Apparently he does a headstand and cartwheel. Ours is in the box and all wrapped up so we will see! We got ours at Target and I have also seen them at Toys R Us.
*I know, I know. 18 month old children shouldn't watch too much TV, but I need a moment of peace and sanity from time to time so give me a break.

1 comment:

Lil Boo & Co. said...

My kiddos love that show too...Wubbzy and Walden and Widget are friends! (I often find myself singing along)...pathetic. :)

ncpnkr@aol.com