Monday, June 8, 2009

Have a Mod Monkey Birthday!

A very popular birthday party theme right now is the Mod Monkey found on Birthday Express.A customer recently asked me to make a hat to match this party theme, and here it is! You can purchase it in our Etsy shop. **UPDATE** Click here to see our new mod monkey hat. We can also make it in pink!You can find many fabulous items on Etsy to match the Mod Monkey birthday theme. Here are just a few...

Party favor tags by Ciao Bambino...

Cupcake toppers by Burley Girl Designs...

and Invitations by Nounces designs. The owner of this shop threw her own son a super cute Mod Monkey birthday party! You can see the pics here and here for some great party ideas.

1 comment:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! I'm a monkey person too. Maybe I should use all of this for my next Birthday!