Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Etsy Feature: Custom Dog Bandanas

Don't let the name of this shop fool you! They do carry the cutest custom dog bandanas and other accessories for your pet, but they also make custom photo puzzles. I ordered one and I love it! My daughter loved this large photo I had made to hang on the wall for her 1st birthday party. She wanted to touch it and play with it, but I didn't want her to ruin it, so I sent it to Katie at Custom Dog Bandanas and she made it into a puzzle for my daughter. She did it in 10 extra large pieces since my daughter is fairly young. She will also do smaller pieces for older children or even smaller pieces for adults. These puzzles make great gifts! The customer service was excellent with great communication and quick shipping! You can visit her shop at Custom Dog Bandanas to check out all the pet accessories, custom photo puzzles, and more.