Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Confession...

So if I were to rob a cradle, it would be that of Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Yes the teeny bopper boy band boy (in the middle above). He is 18 by the way, just so we are clear that I'm not totally nuts. Really though I just think he is a cutie. Now that's not even my confession. Here it is....I waited outside a hotel for the Jonas Brothers! It's not as bad as it sounds really. It was only for 15 minutes and totally not premeditated, which I think makes it a little less stalker like. We were in New York City over the weekend to meet my new nephew. As we were walking by the Trump Hotel, I noticed a ton of teenage girls lurking around. There was a pack of them behind a police barricade and even more across the street. I told my husband, they must be waiting for someone like the Jonas Brothers. I don't even know what the Jonas Brothers sing or how exactly they are famous. I just know I see them on TV all the time and the one named Joe is what some (mainly 13 year old girls) might call...a hottie! I stopped and asked one of the teeny bopper girls who they were waiting for and of course she says, the Jonas Brothers! We waited around for about 15 minutes to see if we could catch them coming out and maybe get a picture from across the street, but they never came out so we went on our way. Joe Jonas escaped with cradle intact....for now.

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

hahaha , i have no idea about these guys but have seen them around here and there.

Tia Colleen said...

Oh my gosh, this cracked me up. I have a really strong dislike for the trio, which isn't really fueled by anything more than I think thier voices are annoying and thier songs are stupid? BUT, I can totally relate. When I was 16 I waited outside of a few tour buses to try and get pictures with bands that will remain nameless. omg this is bringing back memories, haha,.