Friday, October 17, 2008

Socks That Rock!

My nephew was born last night so I thought I’d write about these great socks for newborns. They seem to be very popular so you may already know about them. I discovered them when my daughter was born because no socks would stay on her tiny feet. These are the only ones that would stay on, and they are cute too. It always looked like she had on coordinating shoes with her outfit because she had ones that looked like little mary janes or slippers. They come in many different styles for girls and boys…camouflage, golf shoes, ballet shoes, cowboy boots, and more. They are by a company called Trumpette. These socks were one of my favorite baby items. They also make great gifts for new babies!


4 comments:

Zingo Tots said...

Yeah, I heard about those socks! They stay on no matter WHAT! UNLESS...you let your baby hang out with a baby that pulls her socks off and chews on them!

Jenny Nguyen said...

Those are the cutest things I've ever seen. Ever.

Bobbi said...

Cute, cute socks! I haven't ever seen them before.

Piggy said...

Thanks for sharing those socks!! I think they will be perfect for my friend's baby shower! Love them!